Crystal Cruises recently announced its lineup of 2025 itineraries aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony.
Both ships will visit an extraordinary selection of guests’ favorites and approximately 144 new handpicked destinations such as the Faroe Islands, Haifa and Shanghai, for a combined total of 720 days over the course of 73 sailings visiting a total of 112 countries and 281 ports.
Crystal Serenity 2025 Itinerary Highlights
- After completing the World Cruise in May 2025, Crystal Serenity will depart from Marseille and sail the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, visiting destinations like Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga, the charming, half-timbered town of Ronne, Latvia’s capital, Riga, known for its pedestrian-only medieval Old Town and more.
- Guests will have the rare opportunity to visit Longyearbyen, the largest inhabited area of Svalbard, Norway – famous for its incomparable views of the Northern Lights.
- With calls to the Faroe Islands, and Iceland, passengers will discover dramatic landscapes and breathtaking views in the world’s most stunning Nordic destinations including Tórshavn, Djupivogur, and Reykjavik among others.
- For a perfect leaf-peeping getaway, guests onboard from September to November 2025, will visit iconic North American ports of call such as Québec City, Gaspé, Newport, Boston, Portland, New York City and more.
- For those who wish to partake in the holiday season at sea, sun-filled voyages include Caribbean and South American destinations like Montego Bay, Aruba, Cayman Islands, Cartagena, the Panama Canal and more.
Crystal Symphony 2025 Itinerary Highlights
- Kicking off 2025 in Southeast Asia, the newly refurbished ship will explore remote destinations including Sihanoukville, known for having the best beaches in Cambodia, along with Sabang and Weh Island, the small active volcanic island to the northwest ofSumatra.
- With multi-day port calls to the region’s top urban centers including Ho Chi Minh City, Halong Bay, Laem Chabang and Shanghai,passengers will have even more time for in-depth cultural immersion. Guests can also visit Palawan, the Philippines’ ecological jewel with pristine beaches, and Brunei, known for its verdant rainforests.
- Timed with the Grand Prix, the ship will visit Monaco and Villefranche-sur-Mer, allowing guests the chance to embrace their inner Formula 1 driver, as they watch the iconic race in two of Europe’s leading destinations.
- Mediterranean highlights include calls to Haifa, Dubrovnik and Cyprus, in addition to Greece’s increasingly popular destinations ofZakynthos, Corfu and Santorini, among others.
- The latter half of 2025 will be spent in the Middle East visiting a variety of destinations ranging from the small Egyptian port of Safaga (Luxor), to Dubai, known for luxury shopping and ultramodern architecture, to the more remote Salalah, the third-largest city in the Sultanate of Oman, known for its marine life.
These just announced 2025 voyages will be available to book on Sept. 27 at crystalcruises.com.