Experiential hospitality brand arcana is excited to announce the launch of its infinite arcana experience with ARHOME, design-forward guest dwellings delivered fully assembled, available for individual purchase.
To celebrate the launch, ARHOME is offering an introductory limited release of 25 guest suites starting today, built in Canada and delivered Spring 2024.
All elements of ARHOME are intentionally designed to orientate guests towards nature while ensuring complete comfort. The combination of fine craftsmanship, hospitality grade finishes, and materials chosen with sustainability at the forefront, results in a one-of-a kind, fully assembled, prefabricated alternative to those looking to add guest accommodations.
ARHOME is 275 square feet and designed with hospitality in mind. It can be your very own private weekend hideaway, the perfect guest house or short-term rental and is custom built in Canada and arrives fully assembled.
ARHOME starts at $225,000 CAD and can be delivered and shipped across Canada within eight to twelve weeks from purchase. Hookup to electrical, water and waste is required for use.
Canadian-designed and built, ARHOME is conceptualized with sustainability in mind by award-winning Vancouver-based architect, Michael Leckie of Leckie Studio and built by Oakville-based Hummingbird Hill Homes and Toronto-based Studio Morro.
ARHOME highlights include:
- Red oak interiors, heated floors and air conditioning
- Premium kitchen appliances: Porter Charles stove-top, oven and hood range, complemented by a whisper-quiet, 4.1 cubic feet built-in Vitrifrigo fridge
- Built-in Sonos speaker system, controlled through smart panels
- Rain shower and private water closet
- Lunos system that filters air and eliminates the need for in-wall ducting
- Discrete storage solutions
- Choice of three exterior finishes: Corten steel and natural or black stained wood cladding. The arcana iconic mirrored steel cladding is available upon request.
For pricing and additional information, visit findarcana.com.